This spacious ranch house on a large tree-lined lot is calling to be your new home! The property is deemed one of the most desirable lots within the Tricia Meadows community. Located on a quiet street, the lovely private backyard oasis has a fenced lawn bordered by wooded Green Acres. Relax inside your 15’x15’ sunroom with the breathtaking views and serenity of nature.
The inside floor plan is the most sought-after model the community offers. 1484 sq feet plus a 225 sq foot sunroom.
• Separated master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, bathroom and linen closet.
• Large living room with cathedral ceilings has an open concept to the adjacent dining room. A lovely bay window overlooks the flowering pear tree in the front yard.
• A cozy den features a beautiful gas fireplace.
• Second bedroom has a walk-in closet.
• Electric Glass Top Range, Garbage disposal, Dishwasher, Ceramic tile floor in the large kitchen. (Gas hookup is available in the kitchen for easy conversion to gas appliances)
• Washer & Dryer
• 5 Ceiling fans
• Gas Heat
• Central AC
• Oversized outside storage shed
• One of the only wood carports in the community! Park two cars underneath and have space in the driveway for two more!
What a location! This home is within the desired Mount Laurel School District, and near various shopping centers, entertainment, and parks.
Tricia Meadows has a five-acre lake for fishing, canoeing and ice skating. Located adjacent to the community pool, the Clubhouse is a wonderful social center that contains a meeting room for comfortable mingling with friends. The Clubhouse features a kitchen for Community functions, such as, potlucks, card games, and may be reserved for private parties.